Treats to make your visit more enjoyable!
Make your visit a little more special by treating yourself to one (or more!) of our special additions. Ask for them if you book by phone, or select them during the online booking process.
Roses or Fresh Flowers
Flowers are a wonderful way to make your visit special. Whether for a celebration, or "just because", they add romance and beauty to any occasion.
Roses or fresh cut flowers start at $30
Call for sizes and styles of arrangements.
Styles may be different than photo.
Maine Welcome Basket
An assortment of Maine goodies, from pure Maine maple syrup, to Maine's own soft drink - Moxie, Maine candies, blueberry soda and whoopie pies, plus a stuffed moose or lobster to take the memories with you.
Specific contents of baskets vary with availability and may not include the exact items pictured.
Admission to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
Save on admission to the midcoast's wonderful coastal garden!
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. year-round (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas). In January, February, and March, the Visitor Center is open only on weekdays when the administrative offices are open.
Children (3-17): $4
- fascinating exhibits brimming with art and artifacts
- contemporary, interactive areas for children and adults
- an historic shipyard with five of the original 19th century buildings
- a Victorian-era shipyard owners home
- an active waterfront
- a life-size sculptural representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built
- a scenic campus on the bank of the Kennebec River
Children (5-17): $8